CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Week One Results!

Sorry this is late! There are a few weights that haven't come in yet , but I decided to go ahead and post results anyway...

Lisa: 4%
Jeni: 3%
Rick: 3%
Anna Marie: 3%
Mindy: 2%
Crystal: 2%
Amber: 0%
Jen E: -1%
Melissa: No weight reported
TeriAnne: No weight reported

Congrats to Lisa for an awesome first week!

4 comments:

Jeni and Dave said...

Way to represent the man species...go Ricky!

Love,
Davey

Amber Mitchell said...

Awww, you people put me to shame! I even exercised a lot this week. My weight is going to take a pry bar to remove.

Okay, I'll have to get drastic -- no more M&M's!

Minwimm said...

I don't know Amber, I ran over 25 miles this week and thought I rocked it. Looks like I am going to have to step it up a notch too. 4% is amazing Lisita, way to go!

Jen said...

Well, I didn't want any of you to hate me anymore so I decided to gain a few lbs this week.....LOL....okay the truth is I had a crazy stressful week so hopefully I can control myself more this week.