Last night I was sitting on our couch relaxing when my husband asked, "Is this you?" I looked up to see that he was at the computer looking at our 'Muffin Top' website that I hadn't closed out of. I gasped in horror.... "You think that first picture is of me?" He repeated himself so certainly, "Is this you?" I again said, "Are you saying you think that picture is of me?" He finally said in frustration, "No, it SAYS right here, is this you? I was just reading it out loud." I was still in mortified shock. "Did you or did you not think that was me?" Again he repeated, "NO." Then he quickly shut up realizing that there was nothing he could say now to change our misunderstanding. We got a good laugh about it (after several minutes) and I warned him that I'd HAVE to blog about it to warn the rest of you.
WARNING..... . close out of our blog before you walk away from it just to avoid any confusion with your poor unsuspecting spouse who might read something out load that could offend you.
WARNING..... . close out of our blog before you walk away from it just to avoid any confusion with your poor unsuspecting spouse who might read something out load that could offend you.
2 comments:
Too funny! I had to share that w/ my DH. :)
That is funny! I have caught Bryant reading this blog too. I think he is secretly more interested than he says he is...
Post a Comment