CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 1

My reasons behind wanting the perfect body, I'm sad to say, are very selfish. As much as I love my kids and my husband and want to be able to be active with them, I want it for ME much more.

Here are my top five reasons for taking on my health:
1. Look great in tanks and shorts
1. Look great in workout clothes
2. Look great in a bikini
4. Look great naked
5. Prove to myself that I am strong enough to make it happen

Since we didn't have to have our weight in until 11:59 pm I debated eating and overloading today, then I got in my swimsuit because we are taking the boys to the pool. I decided NOW is the time, no more procrastinating. I might not be able to fit in this swimsuit tomorrow if I pigout one last time.

Can't wait to hear from everyone else!

4 comments:

AMB said...

Great post, Mindy! I was actually going to suggest that everybody post their reasons for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Mindy,
I want to do it!! Tell me how to sign up!

Crystal

AMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMB said...

Crystal...

Email me your weight and I you are good to go! I will also add your email to our blog account to give you author permissions.

We are excited to have you!

Anna Marie