CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

All my children (I mean all my excuses)

I am Jeni, and I've been holding onto all my 101 excuses as if they were my own children:

1. Baby #3:

For some reason it has taken me longer with each kid to lose the weight. I'm not sure if it's because I'm ...

2. older,

3. busier, or

4. lazier, but those last pounds have become a bit too attached. I also think I have a harder time losing while ...

5. breastfeeding (or at least that's what I've been telling myself). I get really hungry.

My baby just turned one, and I'm in the process of weaning which basically means all my excuses are expiring at the end of the month. Yikes!

I live in Minnesota so the timing for this is doubly perfect because I currently can't use the

6. weather as an excuse or my

7. kids' crazy schedule, since in the summer things are so low-key.

My challenges are: ice cream, social eating, restaurant eating, and chips with salsa (especially because we make the best fresh salsa from our garden (oh yummy, I'm dreaming of it already). I am continuously trying to find a replacement for tortilla chips that would actually work well with salsa, so if anyone has any good suggestions I would love you forever.

I'm a visual person, so seeing pictures or video of me is the biggest motivator because I just do not look the way I'm supposed to right now. Does anyone want to post pics of themselves, or is that just too much?

I suppose I'll spare you the rest of my excuses and just get to work!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm curious...do you really spell your name like Jeni? That is my name too but I rarely find people that use the same spelling. :)

AMB said...

Jeni...I lovr the idea of photos. Maybe I will suggest some before and after shots!

Minwimm said...

I took my before shot. If I have to post it I will be major embarrassed because I am in my bikini that I want to fit into. I look like a beached whale but posting it will definitely help me work towards a great after photo. I think its a good idea.

Jeni and Dave said...

Yep, that's my name (Jenifer), but I always go by Jeni. That's funny it's the same! You are right it's not common at all.

Lisita said...

No, I won't be posting any body pics of me. Especially as our blog is an open blog. I'm not that brave but all of you can go right ahead. :)