CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jen's Motivations

Hello Ladies! I am Jen - Lisita's sister. I currently live in Provo, UT but hopefully that will change as soon as my husband finds a job. (He has a phone interview for a job in Mill Creek, WA tomorrow so please keep your fingers crossed). Anyway, I had a baby mid May and am packing around a lovely midsection. I jogged throughout my whole pregnancy which helped me to keep my weight down. Now that it's been six weeks I'm pretty close to my pre pregnancy weight but I definitely don't have my pre pregnancy body!!! So my goal is to find that pre pregnancy body that I lost sometime last year. :)

My motivations are:
1- To be healthy: I want to feel good, have lots of energy, and try avoid any major illnesses down the road (or now).
2- To look good in a swimsuit: If I look good in a swimsuit I'll look good in anything else.
3- To feel good: Even if I haven't reached my goal yet, my body feels so good when I'm exercising regularly.
4- To work on controlling my sweet tooth: I am such a sucker for sweets! I'm not much of a chocolate person (thank goodness) but I definitely make up for that in other areas!!! (Just ask my sister!)
5- Of course I must add that I want to look hot for my husband. He deserves a hot wife!

So I'm looking forward to having to answer to someone else besides myself and getting to know all of you.

P.S. If hating me somehow gives you more motivation then go for it. :)

Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

Lisita said...

Jen - it's scary sometimes how similiar we are! I've got to re-word my motivations now so it doesn't look like I copied you when I post it! :)

Jen said...

Great minds think alike!

Minwimm said...

I thought I was the only woman out there with a distaste for chocolate. Nice to know I am not alone. I make up for it with other sweets to!