Hello Ladies (and one token male)...
Here is the final list of ever body that has joined the competition...
~Anna Marie (me!)
~Rick (my hubby and the lonely male of the competition)
~Lisa (I've known her since we met at Redmond ward approx 5 years ago)
~Jen (Lisa's sister- she just had a baby and is almost already down to her pre-preg weight! Feel free to hate her.)
~TeriAnne (We also met in Redmond)
~Mindy (Also from my Redmond days)
~Crystal (Friend of Mindy's and the featherweight of the competition. You can hate her too.)
~Jeni (My cute roommate from BYU. She introduced Rick and I, so I will love her forever!)
~Melissa (We met at church during our brief stint in Bothell. She's also friends with Lisa)
Ok, I'm just kidding about the hating thing. We shouldn't hate anybody in the group. You can just dislike them a tiny bit.
Here are some random stats about our little group just for fun...
- Our members cover 4 states. (Washington, Utah, Minnesota, and Oregon)
- Our combined weight is 1382.8 pounds. Can we all fit in an elevator together?
- 4 of you weight within 5 pounds of each other
- Redmond appears to be a great breeding ground for friendships :)
Feel free to post more about yourselves so that we can get to know each other better. We've got a great group of people here and I think this is going to better than any Weight Watchers meeting. (Hey, and it's free!)
Anybody else who wants to join us is always welcome. They will be a little behind us in weight loss, but that will just make us look better, right?
Good luck this week!
Anna Marie
2 comments:
I tried to get Bryant to join in. I told him Rick would feel lonely. Tell Rick sorry, I don't think Bryant can handle all the estrogen.
Great idea to intro everyone AMB!
Post a Comment