I was actually going to suggest that everybody do a post about why they want to lose weight. Mindy beat me to this and already posted hers Great minds think alike!
My plan is to come back everyday and read this post and remind myself about why I'm doing this. In a moment of weakness, it might be helpful to refocus on my goals.
So here is why I want to lose weight...
1. I just hate feeling like I'm fat. I'm vain and I want a hot body!
2. I feel very self-conscious about my body around other people. Sometimes I even wear two bras to try and make my boobs look smaller.
3. I don't recognize myself in pictures anymore. I HATE having my photo taken- I used to love it.
4. I want to enjoy shopping for clothes again.
5. Fat rolls just get in the way sometimes.
6. I hate feeling out of shape. Sometimes Gwen and I like to put on music and dance at home. After 10 minutes I'm tired, winded, bright red, and sweating like a pig. I would love to be able to keep up with my daughter!
7. Even if weight wasn't an issue, it can't be denied that exercise and healthy eating are crucial to your health. I want to live a long, healthy life!
8. I'm not very confident in my ability to change bad habits. I sometimes give up too easily. I want to prove to myself that I can do it.
9. I hoping that by losing weight, I can decrease my bra size a little. Having a large chest is SO uncomfortable.
10. One of my biggest motivations for losing weight now is to improve my fertility. We received a discouraging diagnosis at the doctor's office the other day. The doctor said that if I lost 10-15 pounds, it might help regulate me a little bit. He was being kind- I really need to lose more like 20-25 pounds.
Feel free to post your reasons for wanting to lose weight!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
My Motivation
Posted by AMB at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the fertility issues. You know Geniel starting doing a weightloss thing and after she had dropped some weight is when she got pregnant. She thinks it is because of her weightloss so maybe the Dr. is right. That outta be GREAT motivation.
Is it too late to join? I would be a long distance member but I would love a friendly challenge.
Melissa Johnson
Hey Melissa! It's good to hear from you! We would love for you to join. All you have to do is email me your weight and we are good to go! heybeans@verizon.net
Post a Comment