CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Week Six Results

Here are the results from Week Six. We are now halfway through the competition. I didn't get too many results this week, but here's what we've got...

% of Weight Lost this Week
TeriAnne: 0.35%
Jeni O: 0%
Lisa: 0%
Mindy: -0.35%
Anna Marie: -1.79%

TeriAnne is the only one that lost weight this week! Way to go Teri! I was on vacation all week were there was horrible food tempting me practically 24/7. What's your excuse?

% of Total Weight Lost
Lisa: 5.16%
Jeni O: 5.07%
Mindy: 4.36%
TeriAnne: 2.83%
Anna Marie: 2.56%

Looks like Lisa is still on top, but Jeni O is creeping up on her pretty quick.

Let's try to have a better week- I know I going to start working harder!

2 comments:

Crystal Dezember said...

Ummmm... yeah... I'm just an airhead and even though I weighed myself on Saturday, I totally spaced e-mailing it in. Sorry everyone!

Minwimm said...

my excuse is second helpings and late night snacking. If only I could go to bed at a decent hour half my problem would be solved.