CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Confession

Before you read this you have to know how embarrassed I am to post this. The reasons for doing it are A- to try and prevent it from happening again, and B-to maybe help someone else.

Last night was terrible for me. I ate so much I made myself sick! Literally, I was throwing up. It was a wake up call. We ate tomato/basil soup with Parmesan crusted baked zucchini and mushrooms, and rolls. That was good.

Then we decided to make cookies, we ate the batter and most the cookies which we decided were not very good so I decided to do pie. That would have been bad but not terrible. The terrible part was finishing over 1/2 the pie. It made me puke and left nice little purple dots under my eyes from all the chucking. Needless to say I felt awful enough to cry about it.

This morning I re-dedicated myself and decided no food is worth the way I felt physically and mentally last night. I ran 8 miles today and am feeling great. Its a new day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on running 8 miles!

Lisita said...

Glad you are feeling better now, that's no fun to feel like that!

Lisita said...

Glad you are feeling better now, that's no fun to feel like that!