So, I was chatting with Mindy about this last night a bit... I was so good last week, and went to the gym FOUR times... that is a record for me :) This week... haven't been once!! The difference was that my son was all gung-ho about going last week, but a pain to try and get to go this week. I'm not making excuses, just that his cooperation makes it so much easier! I was able to get in some exercising at home, but not near as well as I do at the gym. Anyway, its frustrating, I don't know how to fix it... I do plan on getting the treadmill set-up so I can try and get some better exercise from home, but its frustrating trying to get in a workout while being interrupted by a 4-year-old every 5 minutes... Ugghhhh... I'm just venting, thanks for listening :)
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is frustrating! It's a hard thing to figure out.. how do you keep up your goals when the little ones get in the way? Seems like mine is always got something wrong (poor girl!). The last month she's been in a full leg cast and I didn't dare go to the gym. It's too bad we don't all live closer then we could help watch each other's little one's while the other gets her good work out at the gym. :)
Better get the time in now while you can Crys. School starts in two weeks and then its going to get really complicated. :)
Post a Comment