Hey Skinny People...
I'm missing results from a few people, but I'm going to go ahead and post what I have...
% of Weight Lost This Week:
TeriAnne: 2.62%
Mindy: 0.36%
Lisa: 0.34%
Anna Marie: 0%
Amber: 0%
Crystal: -0.81
Rick: -1.52%
% of Total Weight Lost:
Mindy: 6.38%
Lisa: 6.13%
TeriAnne: 4.92%
Anna Marie 3.13%
Amber: 3.08%
Rick: 1.96%
Crystal: 1.59%
Many of us had a tough week. Let's kick it into high gear this week!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Week 9 Results
Posted by AMB at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
AMB, Sorry for not submitting my weight this week...We were out of town for my Grandma's funeral so I didn't get a chance to weigh in. This weekend we are leaving again, so maybe I'll try to remember to send my weight as of Friday. I hope I didn't cause probs! Way to go ladies on a great week!
Post a Comment