I took a quiz to find out what kind of eater I am. Not that I need anyone's help telling me what my issues with food are but...I am an excessive eater. Once I start, I have trouble stopping. So I think the best thing for me to do is just not start. I can never eat just one Oreo, cupcake, pastry, potato chip, blah, blah, blah.
I know moderation in all things is good but for me I think abstinence may be best because my genes will NOT let me moderate. I am hoping after lots of practice I get better at it.
http://caloriecount.about.com/
Here is the site in case anyone else wants to see what type of eater they are. Just click on "Determine your diet profile" once you get there. This is a good site for nutritional information, food journaling, and finding burn rates for different exercises. There is even a place you can type in your recipes and it will tell you the amount of calories per serving. I love that feature because sometimes it is hard to know what your homemade enchiladas are setting you back calorie wise.
Oh and if you do use their food journal it will give you a grade for the day on your eating, A-F.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
What kind of eater are you?
Posted by Minwimm at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is awesome! I'm totally going to use this! I'm getting a laptop tomorrow. I'm going to station it on my kitchen counter and make this my homepage.
BTW...I'm an emotional eater- suprise, suprise!
I totally understand the need to abstain from eating certain foods... Like you, if I start I can't stop! Unfortunately, I am not good at keeping track of the calories and foods I eat. Not because I can't do it, but because I become so obsessed with it that everything else gets put on the back-burner, and this totally does not work during school!
Post a Comment