CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Week Four Results

% of Weight Lost This Week
TeriAnne: 1.63%
Mindy: 2.04%
Amber: -0.79%
Lisa: -0.68%
Jeni O: -1.08%
Crystal: -1.22%
Anna Marie -1.81%

Total % of Weight Lost
Lisa: 5.16%
Jeni O: 4.73%
Mindy: 4.03%
Anna Marie: 3.70%
TeriAnne: 2.29%
Amber: 1.54%
Crystal: 1.19%

(No weight was reported for Melissa, Jeni E, or Rick- seriously, is it really hard to get a weight from someone that lives with you?)

So, Mindy and TeriAnne were the only ones that lost weight this week. The rest of us were a little pathetic! I gained three pounds. :( Luckily, we still have all lost something!

Let's step it up a little next week!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I lost a whopping 1 lb. Hip Hip Horray!

Anonymous said...

It adds up that is what I have been losing on average too. If you can do it every week, it will be great progress!!