CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Better late than never...

I am late to add to the blog because I have been out of town, but I am totally engaged now and hopefully it will all go down hill from here (I mean the weight!)

My story:

I am 29 years old and apparently the slow weight lose that starts at 30 has started a little early with me. Or it could be my three children, 4 1/2 yrs, 2 1/2 yrs, and 4 months (aka main reason for needing to lose weight.) I am married and live in Washington. And I love Anna Marie for doing this!

My Motivation:

1. I really just want my clothes to fit again! I am tired of wearing the same 3 outfits.

2. I want to feel and look good.

3. I want to recognize myself in pictures again.

My achilles heal:

No question - ice cream. But I also have a problem with eating while I am winding down after the kids are in bed.


I am super excited to be doing this challenge. I just bought an elliptical yesterday and I ate my last cookie (yeah right) tonight! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your posting Teri! You don't need luck, you have will power. I have seen what you can do (with Daniel) when you really need to. :)

AMB said...

Yay TeriAnne! I'm glad you have joined us! Mindy is right, you definitely have proven you have will power!