CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Week 11 Results

Hey Ladies (and Man),

Here are the results for this week!

% of Weight Lost This Week
Anna Marie: 3.53%
TeriAnne: 1.92%
Rick: 1.50%
Mindy: 0.72%
Jeni O: 0.37%
Amber: 0%

% Of Total Weight Lost
Jeni O: 8.45%
Mindy: 7.05%
Teri Anne: 6.81%
Anna Marie: 6.55%
Rick: 3.43%
Amber: 3.08%

I'm coming in for a sneak attack this last week. Watch out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna Marie I got listed twice for weightloss. I would take it but that would be cheating :) I want to win fair and square.

Crystal Dezember said...

Hey Guys...
Sorry for my missing weight loss this week... I was in Vegas for the weekend ;)

Teri said...

I think you maybe put Mindy's name in for mine. I need credit for my work!! :):)

oh, and thanks for doing the numbers for us, AMB. :)

AMB said...

Sorry TeriAnne- I fixed it!