Hey girls,
I just wanted to thank everyone for their participation. It was really motivating for me to have this little competition and support network. It helped me lose 13 pounds in 12 weeks. I am getting very close to my goal weight and only have 6 more pounds to go before I hit my feeling fabulous weight.
Yesterday I had to work really hard to make my weight. In fact I didn't eat or drink anything until 2 in the afternoon because I wanted to get my best weight in. I also ran for the first time since the marathon yesterday. It was a big accomplishment because my ankle and knee have been bugging me since the race. It was a tough 4 miles but it was also very rewarding! I hated running when I started out but the more I run, the more I like it.
I took this picture so I can remember my accomplishment. I know the scale shouldn't be the thing that makes you feel good about yourself but for me seeing this number on the scale puts a smile on my face.
Thanks again, I hope everyone else did what they set out to do (or are getting there). Also, thanks to Anna Marie for putting this together and keeping track of the numbers. For me it helps to know I have to report to someone every week.
Later girls :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment